Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!

How do I apply for housing with APT?

Navigate to our for applicants page for more information in regards to applying for a tenancy and to download a application forms.

I have a small income and need accommodation – how does your social housing side of things work?

APT is an accredited social housing provider, which means that we can work with MSD to offer an eligible tenant a tenancy under incomes related rental and income related rental subsidies.

For further information about applying for social housing and what to consider before applying, please navigate to the Ministry of Social Development website by clicking here.