Everil Orr Retirement Village
We live as stewards of life and work in connected ways
We believe in the inherent goodness of human kind
It is the wish of APT to ensure that, through excellence in building design, the redeveloped site will enhance and enrich the neighbourhood and community.
The site will be redeveloped the site as follows:
• A new care facility offering accommodation for up to 90 patients
• A new retirement village offering 120 state of the art Independent Living Units(ILUs) under a Licence to Occupy arrangement
• Common amenities service facilities to support the care facility and apartments
• Extensive and comprehensive landscaping which enhances the overall development o Roading and car parking to support the proposed development Oceania Group Limited will continue to be the operator of the care facility and of the retirement village.
Key elements of the design process have been:
• A focus on retention and enhancement of existing trees and landscaping
• A focus on the design of sustainable and energy-efficient buildings
• Minimising the impact of the buildings along street frontages and boundaries
• A focus on creating an integrated rather than an isolated community.